Sunday, March 12, 2006

Welcome to my new Blog

12.19.13.2.4 11 Kan 2 Cumhu
2476 days until 12-21-2012

This blog is replacing my previous blog: http://ofsinitiate.blogspot.com. I will leave that blog up indefinately because it's full of valid information on the Mayan/Aztec calendar and my shamanism journey. The name is no longer correct because I'm giving up on my Order of the Feathered Serpent training, and I didn't want to change the name and lose any links I might have had.
Thus a new blog.
The name of this blog, Jaguar Nights, is the name of the book I wrote on the Mayan/Aztec calendar. I am looking for a publisher and/or an agent. If you are such a person, please contact me!
It will take me a little while to get extras going--my counter, my Change Detection panel, my yahoo answers, etc. So be patient with that.

No comments: