Friday, April 07, 2006

portal/burner today

12.19.13.3.10 11 Oc 3 Pop (day 50 of 260) portal/burner
2450 days until 12-21-2012

Today's one of those rare fish, a portal/burner combo. There's only two per Tzolkin-- 11 Men is the next one, on June 11th.

And it's OC -- Oc is your faithful companion, your guide dog, your guardian angel, your spirit guide.

Of course, since we're in the first half of the calendar, it's a manifestation day. And I thought I had it nailed with a job interview today. Just about the salary I'm looking for, and although it's a 60 mile drive (EACH way) they were going to let me telecommute part time. Nailed!
The lady calls for the phone interview. The salary is $10K a year LESS than what I was told by the other person, and the telecommuting is only 1 day a week and they're begrudging that. I had already calculated that it would cost me over $500 a month just in gas to have to job. Plus I'd have to buy a new car; my pathfinder's at 125,000 miles and it's 12 years old next month. I couldn't afford a new car on what's left over. Damn it.

I also think my leg wound is getting infected in spite of the fact that I put a new bandage on 2x a day with fresh antibiotic goop.

But I'm thinner so the world MUST be a better place, right?

No comments: