Tuesday, July 04, 2006

12.19.13.7.18 8 Etznab 11 Tzec

8 Etznab (day 138 of 260) Reflectionl...2362 days until 12-21-2012
Today is the Celebration day (8) of Etznab. Etznab is about sacrifice and fairness and balance. Donate to charity or over-tithe. Give others a little extra. It will come back to you.
Jaguar Nights excerpt:
Today's Energy: If your life is filled to the brim with thoughts, activities, friends, and material possessions, there simply isn't space for growth or for new experiences. You must prune to get growth; move out the old to make way for the new. (c)



I will be away July 4-7; hopefully I will be able to keep up with these postings.
For the person wanting to know if this book is for sale, no it isn't, not yet (I'm trying to get attention for it with this blog) but if you send me your email address I'd be happy to send you some sample pages.
en lakech
Gevera

No comments: