Tuesday, June 06, 2006

12.19.13.6.10 6 Oc 3 Zotz

6 Oc (day 110 of 260) manifestation portal...2390 days until 12-21-2012
Oh yes, today is the dreaded 06-06-06....and no I'm not frightened. I wish I was in Grand Cayman so I could go to Hell. (I know Hell, Michigan is having a party--I'm sure the crazy old guy who owns Hell GC is probably having one too.) This date has nothing to do with anything except a movie premier. It's just a trick of how it's written. Just like we recently had 04-05-06--big whoop; in the US it happened in April and in the UK it happened in May.
Actually there is a gate today--I forgot about that. One of the 12 gates opening up to usher in a better rebirth experience on 12-21-2012. This is the 6th gate of 12.
Jaguar Nights excerpt:
The Challenging Black Road: Oc warns of failure to recognize help in its many forms (including the tools and helping hand of Manik) and not heeding advice from the wise (Men). It also symbolizes preconceived ideas, stereotypes and judgments which limit experiences. (c)

No comments: